CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You ask, we answer!
The Your Stories Team has heard from several viewers who are curious about when the new Bath & Body Works will open in Clay.
Those in Clay have been clamoring for the national chain tor return after the former location inside Great Northern Mall closed in late 2022 when that mall shuttered for good.
A spokesperson for Bath & Body Works said in an email that its new location at COR Center shopping plaza off Route 31 near I-481, will open Saturday, Nov. 4.
The store is located in the former Gertrude Hawk Chocolates and GameStop space.
According to the company’s website, this is the fourth location in the Syracuse area.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Is Hobby Lobby still coming to Oswego?
- Your Stories Q&A: Auto parts chain moving into former Clay Thrift Store
- Your Stories Q&A: Can businesses in NY tack on a surcharge to those paying with credit cards?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will home heating oil cost you more this year compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are there signs with QR codes around the city of Syracuse, what are they for?
- Your Stories Q&A: Latest on closed Electronics Pkwy Hotel in Salina
- Your Stories: Cicero neighborhood notified to make mailboxes taller to continue postal service
- Your Stories Q&A: $6 million Community Center planned for Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: A question about tickets for Lights on the Lake
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s when Crumbl Cookies in Clay is set to open
- Your Stories Q&A: 1920s cemetery chapel demolished in Lyncourt
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built at Bear and Buckley Roads in Clay?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why has work stopped on the new Manlius Starbucks?
- Your Stories: Fluctuating gas prices at neighboring pumps
- Your Stories Q&A: How far will gas prices drop?