Fayetteville, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – We have an update to a popular question sent to the Your Stories Team.
When will Chipotle open at the Towne Center at Fayetteville?
Soon, really soon. A company spokesperson told the YS Team that this new location will open Tuesday, November, 22.
According to the company’s website, this will be the sixth Chipotle location in Onondaga County. The Fayetteville location will offer a drive-thru.
Chipotle is one of three new restaurants about to open at the popular shopping plaza.
Panera will relocate from it’s current spot at the Towne Center to the same building Chipotle is located.
Tully’s is set to open soon inside the old Uno’s Pizzeria location.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s that dirt near Syracuse Inner Harbor?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will natural gas customers pay more this winter compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the latest on bringing Delta Sonic to Clay?
- Your Stories Q&A: Rescue Mission donation centers no longer welcome at Wegmans
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the status of a new grocery store coming to Fayetteville?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is Hobby Lobby still coming to Oswego?
- Your Stories Q&A: Auto parts chain moving into former Clay Thrift Store
- Your Stories Q&A: Can businesses in NY tack on a surcharge to those paying with credit cards?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will home heating oil cost you more this year compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are there signs with QR codes around the city of Syracuse, what are they for?
- Your Stories Q&A: Latest on closed Electronics Pkwy Hotel in Salina
- Your Stories: Cicero neighborhood notified to make mailboxes taller to continue postal service
- Your Stories Q&A: $6 million Community Center planned for Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: A question about tickets for Lights on the Lake
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s when Crumbl Cookies in Clay is set to open