DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You ask, we answer!
The latest question has us following the cookie crumbs to Erie Boulevard in DeWitt.
Becky asked, when will Crumbl Cookies open in the Marshalls Plaza?
Eric Recoon, with Benderson Development, which operates the plaza in DeWitt, said supply chain and labor issues have delayed the opening. He said the target to open the new Crumbl Cookies is now mid-November.
According to the company’s website, this will be the first Crumbl Cookies in Central New York. The store that is known for gourmet cookies and iconic pink packaging, have stores in the Rochester and Buffalo areas.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: Will home heating oil cost you more this year compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are there signs with QR codes around the city of Syracuse, what are they for?
- Your Stories Q&A: Latest on closed Electronics Pkwy Hotel in Salina
- Your Stories: Cicero neighborhood notified to make mailboxes taller to continue postal service
- Your Stories Q&A: $6 million Community Center planned for Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: A question about tickets for Lights on the Lake
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s when Crumbl Cookies in Clay is set to open
- Your Stories Q&A: 1920s cemetery chapel demolished in Lyncourt
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built at Bear and Buckley Roads in Clay?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why has work stopped on the new Manlius Starbucks?
- Your Stories: Fluctuating gas prices at neighboring pumps
- Your Stories Q&A: How far will gas prices drop?
- Your Stories Q&A: Here’s what’s next for this closed North Syracuse Bowling Alley
- Your Stories Q&A: Mexican restaurant now open in former Camillus Applebees
- What’s being built at the old GJP Italian Eatery in Fulton?