DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You ask, we answer!
The latest question has us following the cookie crumbs to Erie Boulevard in DeWitt.
Becky asked, when will Crumbl Cookies open in the Marshalls Plaza?
Eric Recoon, with Benderson Development, which operates the plaza in DeWitt, said supply chain and labor issues have delayed the opening. He said the target to open the new Crumbl Cookies is now mid-November.
According to the company’s website, this will be the first Crumbl Cookies in Central New York. The store that is known for gourmet cookies and iconic pink packaging, have stores in the Rochester and Buffalo areas.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: When will this 81 exit ramp near Destiny USA be repaired?
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s that dirt near Syracuse Inner Harbor?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will natural gas customers pay more this winter compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the latest on bringing Delta Sonic to Clay?
- Your Stories Q&A: Rescue Mission donation centers no longer welcome at Wegmans
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s the status of a new grocery store coming to Fayetteville?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is Hobby Lobby still coming to Oswego?
- Your Stories Q&A: Auto parts chain moving into former Clay Thrift Store
- Your Stories Q&A: Can businesses in NY tack on a surcharge to those paying with credit cards?
- Your Stories Q&A: Will home heating oil cost you more this year compared to last?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why are there signs with QR codes around the city of Syracuse, what are they for?
- Your Stories Q&A: Latest on closed Electronics Pkwy Hotel in Salina
- Your Stories: Cicero neighborhood notified to make mailboxes taller to continue postal service
- Your Stories Q&A: $6 million Community Center planned for Mattydale
- Your Stories Q&A: A question about tickets for Lights on the Lake