UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Allegiant Air is spreading its wings. The Las Vegas-based budget airline says it’s undergoing its biggest expansion ever.
Allegiant has announced 44 new non-stop routes, including flights to Boston, Chicago, and Houston. It’s also offering one-way fares on the new routes for just $33.
Officials say they added 15 airbus jets in 2019 and plan to expand that number this year. Seasonal flights, which is what the carrier is best-known for, will be offered twice a week.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Disturbed coming to Central New York in August
- A Snowmobile and Pony Riding Experience for Children of All Abilities
- What’s Going Around: Flu not slowing down
- 112th Syracuse Auto Expo rolls into the Oncenter Complex
- NYS bill looks to offer domestic violence training to beauty industry professionals
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9