UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Amazon is blaming President Trump for losing a $10 billion Pentagon cloud contract to Microsoft.
The complaint, filed in federal court, accuses the President of trying to “harm his perceived political enemy” Jeff Bezos, who also owns the Washington Post.
The President has accused Amazon of not paying enough in taxes, and Bezos of spreading “fake news” with the Washington Post.
Amazon wants the courts to reevaluate the decision.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Stimulus check update: Why we’re no closer to a second $1,200 payment
- Kodak deal for $765 million loan on hold after allegations of insider trading
- Tear gas, clashes in Beirut amid fury over massive blast
- WATCH: A couple showers this afternoon
- NY’s largest teachers union responds to reopening schools this fall
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9