UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Amazon is blaming President Trump for losing a $10 billion Pentagon cloud contract to Microsoft.
The complaint, filed in federal court, accuses the President of trying to “harm his perceived political enemy” Jeff Bezos, who also owns the Washington Post.
The President has accused Amazon of not paying enough in taxes, and Bezos of spreading “fake news” with the Washington Post.
Amazon wants the courts to reevaluate the decision.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Get inked at the 34th annual AM-Jam Tattoo Expo
- Raising the bar in Robotics: Liverpool Central School District hosts first competition for middle school students
- WATCH: Wintry mix changing to some snow tonight
- Mayor Walsh hosts 2020 Mayor’s Ball
- Gov. Cuomo’s budget proposal would help families with the cost of raising children
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9