UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — The coronavirus pandemic has created a high demand for disinfecting wipes and Clorox is making more of them than ever before.
USA Today quoted Clorox president Linda Rendle as saying the company is making nearly a million packages of wipes every day. Rendle says Clorox has increased its manufacturing capacity for disinfecting products by 50 percent.
Clorox has acknowledged there’s a product shortage because of the high demand. The company expects the shortage to last until next year.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baldwinsville edges Liverpool in boys soccer
- CBA girls shutout LaFayette
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at South Avenue Market in Syracuse
- WATCH: Much cooler weather to start the weekend
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.