UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Childhood nutrition company Gerber is looking for its new “spokesbaby.”
From now until February 21, parents can submit photos and videos of their child for the chance to be Gerber’s 2020 ambassador.
The ambassador will also get $25,000.
Contestants are judged on visual appeal, expressiveness and consistency with Gerber’s “Anything for Baby” mission.
The contest is open to any babies under the age of 4.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Friday Night Fever: Section III basketball and hockey playoff highlights
- Syracuse Crunch doubles up the Cleveland Monsters
- WATCH: Quiet for CNY heading into the weekend
- $6M in federal funding going to Native American Tribes across NY State
- Homophobic graffiti found in 4th floor restroom of Day Hall on SU campus
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9