UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Childhood nutrition company Gerber is looking for its new “spokesbaby.”
From now until February 21, parents can submit photos and videos of their child for the chance to be Gerber’s 2020 ambassador.
The ambassador will also get $25,000.
Contestants are judged on visual appeal, expressiveness and consistency with Gerber’s “Anything for Baby” mission.
The contest is open to any babies under the age of 4.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Family Healthcast: Stress of COVID-19 pandemic disproportionately affecting women
- Consumer Reports: Video doorbells provide an extra sense of security
- WATCH: A quiet night followed by a summer-like weekend
- Tell Me Something Good: A look back at S.U.’s first football game under the old Carrier Dome roof
- Last weekend for extended outdoor dining in downtown Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9