(WSYR-TV) — Google is working to help small businesses create an online presence.
The tech giant says it is making a free video builder available for YouTube, which is aimed at helping companies that don’t have the resources to create videos from scratch.
The tool offers a variety of options and layouts to make short customized videos at either six or 15 seconds long.
All your business needs is a Google account , a YouTube account and to sign up with the builder.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- SUNY Oswego student speaks out over remote learning
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Fulton parents protest fall sports postponement
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9