UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Ikea is voluntarily recalling an infant bib after reports of a choking hazard.
The Matvra bib has a snap that could detach, posing a choking risk. About 7,000 units of these bibs were sold in two-packs worldwide through the Ikea website and in their stores.
The Ikea and Matvra logos are both printed on a white tag on the back of the bib. If you have these bibs, you’re asked to stop using them and contact Ikea.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Chicken wings for charity: Pulaski hosts 7th annual Wing Walk Challenge
- WATCH: Snow showers become more widespread late tonight
- Wegmans’ plastic bag ban goes into effect Monday
- Syracuse Police: Missing Syracuse University student fell into Onondaga Creek, search continues
- AP source: Ex-NBA star Kobe Bryant among nine dead in helicopter crash
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9