UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Ikea is voluntarily recalling an infant bib after reports of a choking hazard.
The Matvra bib has a snap that could detach, posing a choking risk. About 7,000 units of these bibs were sold in two-packs worldwide through the Ikea website and in their stores.
The Ikea and Matvra logos are both printed on a white tag on the back of the bib. If you have these bibs, you’re asked to stop using them and contact Ikea.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Supermodel Emme Helps Raise Awareness of Heart Health
- CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Answers Questions About Breast Augmentation
- Trick-or-Treat Lunch Ideas
- ACR Health announces access to medication that helps prevent spreading HIV
- Homer Fire Department remembering one of their own
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9