(WSYR-TV) — Intuit is reportedly close to a $7 billion deal to buy the personal finance company Credit Karma.
Credit Karma offers people free access to their credit scores while Intuit owns TurboTax and Quickbooks.
The deal would be the largest acquisition in Intuit’s history.
Credit Karma was found 13 years ago and has added 75 million users over the past five years.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’
- Governor Cuomo outlines challenges with vaccine distribution
- US panel votes in favor to provide healthcare personnel and long-term care residents first COVID-19 vaccine shots
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9