UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — White Claw seltzer says there’s a nationwide shortage of the popular drink. The company suggests it became the victim of its own success, with demand taking off faster than it expected.
White Claw sales spiked by almost 300% in July, compared to the same month last year. The company says it’s working to increase its supply, but there is no word yet on when store shelves will be restocked fully.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- State police nab 3 with illegal weapons on Thruway traffic stop
- Syracuse football lands three-star quarterback from California
- Alternative Baseball Organization wants to come to Syracuse
- 2 adults, 5 children sent to hospital after crash in Oneida County
- Nathan’s Hot Dog eating contest contestants weigh-in on Friday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9