LOS ANGELES (NEXSTAR) — The “queen of Christmas music” Mariah Carey is rolling out a holiday special for 2020 with a star-studded lineup of guests including Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson.
Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to see it.
“Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special” will start streaming on Apple TV+ on Dec. 4. You can check out a short teaser clip below:
This is another win for Apple TV+. Earlier this year, the streaming service announced it acquired the rights for Charlie Brown’s holiday specials.
The Mariah special will also include appearances from Tiffany Haddish, Billy Eichner, Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri, and Misty Copeland.
Carey is behind the most popular Christmas song over the last 25 years. Unless you live under a rock, you can sing along to portions of “All I Want for Christmas Is You.”
Last year, the song reached the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It’s believed to have generated well over $60 million in royalties since its 1994 release.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Syracuse business owner grateful to see customers on Small Business Saturday
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Mexico Schools moving to remote learning until Dec. 11th with several students and staff under quarantine
- WATCH: Quiet and cool with a few clouds tonight