LAS VEGAS, Nev. (WSYR-TV) — Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will make his first appearance at a Democratic presidential primary this election season.
The debate in Las Vegas on Wednesday comes just three days before the Nevada caucuses.
The caucuses will be where many of the candidates will face their first test with minority voters.
Candidates like Bernie Sanders and Pete Buttigieg are already firing at Bloomberg, saying that he is trying to buy the election.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Immigration agency bans in-person interpreters at asylum interviews due to coronavirus fears
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Pattern change will likely bring some relief to drought-stricken parts of CNY
- Police investigating after man dies in Herkimer Street shooting
For more local and national news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9