UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — There is another potential hurdle for Boeing. The company has acknowledged there is another potential issue with its 737 Max.
The New York Times reports Boeing and regulators are concerned about the wiring. The company says their highest priority is ensuring the 737 Max meets all safety and regulatory requirements.
The Max was grounded early last year following two deadly crashes caused by issues with a different system.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: A bit of winter weather to start December
- Police: 15-year-old shot in Syracuse, expected to survive
- New York State Police searching for stolen UTV in Oneida County
- Chihuahua eases business restrictions as COVID-19 fatalities, cases decline
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9