UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Pillsbury has rolled out a new limited edition cookie dough flavor and you if you like Lucky Charms cereal, this might be a dream come true.
You can eat Lucky Charm cookies for breakfast, or really anytime. These sweet treats are stuffed with marshmallows straight from the cereal box.
For now, the cookie dough is only being sold at select stores, including Walmart and Kroger.
In January, you should be able to find them nationwide.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Panera adds one of America’s favorite foods to its menu
- Inmates can get COVID-19 relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Oswego County man accused of assaulting man in East Syracuse
- Drought Monitor: Has the soggy weather made any difference?
- ‘Absolutely devastating’: Last calf born to April the giraffe dies
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9