UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Taking a page from Motorola, Samsung is making the old new again with a foldable smartphone.
In an Oscars ad on Sunday night, the electronics maker debuted its Galaxy-Z Flip, which is similar to the flip phones that debuted in the early 1990s.
The phone follows the new Motorola Razor that was released earlier this month.
Samsung plans to unveil more about the Galaxy-Z Flip on Tuesday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Chauvin trial: Defense set to start presenting its case
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine appointments around CNY cancelled
- Toddlers abandoned by smugglers at border wall released from Border Patrol custody
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9