UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — During the emergency briefing part of the pre-flight announcements, Southwest now asks passengers to report “unwelcome behavior” to a flight attendant.
A spokesman for Southwest confirmed the language had recently been added to the airline’s pre-flight briefing.
Flight attendants have established procedures about what to do, including re-seating a customer, notifying the captain and getting law enforcement involved upon landing.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Oneida County Sheriff reports another false threat of mass harm
- Planned Parenthood to open first mobile abortion clinic in Illinois
- Police search for 5 women, 1 man in New York dismemberment death
- New York drivers ranked among most polite in the nation
- Forecasters watching two tropical disturbances in the Atlantic
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9