UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — During the emergency briefing part of the pre-flight announcements, Southwest now asks passengers to report “unwelcome behavior” to a flight attendant.
A spokesman for Southwest confirmed the language had recently been added to the airline’s pre-flight briefing.
Flight attendants have established procedures about what to do, including re-seating a customer, notifying the captain and getting law enforcement involved upon landing.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Animals at Rosamond Gifford Zoo will romp, stomp, and chomp pumpkins at Squishing of the Squash event November 6
- WATCH: Hochul makes gun safety announcement
- Where to Watch: Syracuse vs. Boston College
- Company that manages Oncenter, St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater hosting job fair
- Animal cruelty causes overload of cats at Finger Lakes SPCA of CNY
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9