UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — During the emergency briefing part of the pre-flight announcements, Southwest now asks passengers to report “unwelcome behavior” to a flight attendant.
A spokesman for Southwest confirmed the language had recently been added to the airline’s pre-flight briefing.
Flight attendants have established procedures about what to do, including re-seating a customer, notifying the captain and getting law enforcement involved upon landing.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Mainly dry, milder and muggier tonight
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
- A Walmart, Target and golf course in Oneida County may have all recently been exposed to COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9