UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — During the emergency briefing part of the pre-flight announcements, Southwest now asks passengers to report “unwelcome behavior” to a flight attendant.
A spokesman for Southwest confirmed the language had recently been added to the airline’s pre-flight briefing.
Flight attendants have established procedures about what to do, including re-seating a customer, notifying the captain and getting law enforcement involved upon landing.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Wet overnight but drier Wednesday in store
- Rare total solar eclipse occurs in CNY 4 years from today
- Cayuga Medical Center sending healthcare workers to New York City
- Syracuse Police investigating hit-and-run on city’s Southside
- Cuomo: Student loan industry to suspend collections and late fees
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9