UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Toys R Us is opening its first brick and mortar store since declaring bankruptcy and shuttering them all last year.
Don’t expect the massive warehouse-sized toy universe the retailer was once well-known for. Toys R Us says its new store is a “highly experiential small-format retail space.” It opens Wednesday at the Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- Christian Brothers Academy announces annual Corvette raffle winner
- Honoring their hometown heroes: Some Bills players get extra support ahead of Sunday’s game
- Military helicopter crash: U.S. Army investigators to arrive Friday at Mendon site
- WATCH: Squalls to move through CNY Friday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9