UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Toys R Us is opening its first brick and mortar store since declaring bankruptcy and shuttering them all last year.
Don’t expect the massive warehouse-sized toy universe the retailer was once well-known for. Toys R Us says its new store is a “highly experiential small-format retail space.” It opens Wednesday at the Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Skaneateles Mayor apologizes after video shows him taking down Black Lives Matter signs
- McCullough has sights set on another shot at the NBA
- WATCH: Cooler with some more sun to end the weekend
- Highlights from Home 6-6-20
- Highlights from Home 6-5-20
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9