UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Toys R Us is opening its first brick and mortar store since declaring bankruptcy and shuttering them all last year.
Don’t expect the massive warehouse-sized toy universe the retailer was once well-known for. Toys R Us says its new store is a “highly experiential small-format retail space.” It opens Wednesday at the Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Le Moyne wins third straight game taking down Southern Connecticut State
- Le Moyne women get back above .500 topping Southern Connecticut State
- Crunch win second straight game taking down Bridgeport
- Eight more games played at Peppino’s Invitational at OCC
- Syracuse Police, Firefighters participate in “Shop with a Cop” at Destiny USA
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9