(WSYR-TV) — A new survey from HR consulting firm, Mercer, found employees working from home during the pandemic didn’t hurt productivity.
Surveying nearly 800 U.S. employers, the study found more than 90% of employers saw the same or better productivity rates than before crisis.
83% of bosses say they plan to keep flexible work policies in place, allowing more people to work from home. 73% said they expect a quarter or more of their workforce to continue working remotely after the pandemic.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Buffalo Kickoff Live- Sept. 27
- Sweet, energetic Terrier Pit Bull mix hopes to connect with forever family: Petsavers
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Sunday, September 27th!
- News on the Go for Sunday, September 27th
- WATCH: Feeling more like July than September
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.