SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Fair has announced that ’90s alternative rock band Gin Blossoms will return to Chevy Park stage in 2022. The group will perform at 6 p.m. on September 2, 2022.
The show is free with admission, along with the other concerts in the Chevrolet Music Series. Fair Director Troy Waffner shares, “It’s been a while since we’ve hosted Gin Blossoms, and they sound as good as ever. Their music helps kick off our final weekend and I know this will be a fun night for fans.”
As of March 9, the other concerts that have been announced at Chevy Court include:
- Jimmie Allen on August 24 at 6 p.m.
- The Art of Rap featuring Ice-T on August 25 at 8 p.m.
- Dropkick Murphys on August 28 at 8 p.m.
- Boyz II Men on August 29 at 8 p.m.
- Nelly on August 31 at 8 p.m.
- 24kGoldn on September 2 at 8 p.m.
- Night Ranger on September 5 at 4 p.m.
The Fair will run from August 24 to September 5, 2022.