TOWN OF GEDDES, NY (WSYR-TV) — As we make our way through the final days of August without the New York State Fair due to COVID-19, locasyr.com is providing you with a slice of the state fair.
In this continuation of our look at the history of the fair, we begin with the role of the fairgrounds in World War I.
More State Fair Coverage:
- ‘Fair Food Fest’ offers taste of NYS Fair with added attractions this year
- Senator May proposes bill that would allow NYSF vendors to carry over last year’s liquor license
- Some vendors already preparing for 2021 New York State Fair
- Fair Director Troy Waffner on what the fair might look like in 2021
- Governor Cuomo: The New York State Fair to return on August 20th
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9