SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — This week on Newsmakers, Dan is joined by George Kilpatrick, campaign spokesman, and Charles Jackson from the Prevention Network, to talk about the Don’t Bring It Home Campaign. The aim of the campaign is to raise awareness about COVID-19 among members of the Black and brown communities in Syracuse and others who may lack access to health care services.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Science Experiment: Oozy Pumpkin
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls
- Daily Pledge: Sophia, Stella, Brooke, and Alana from Baldwinsville – October 28th
- Cazenovia High School moves to remote learning for October 28th
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.