SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Dan’s guest is Linda LeMura, President of Le Moyne College. She talks about planning for the college’s future in the midst of COVID-19. In a letter to faculty, staff, and administrators this week, LeMura outlined the severe financial impact the pandemic has already had on Le Moyne and the steps the college has taken to limit that impact.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Learn how Lucile Ball turned Jamestown, NY into a comedy destination at the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- New York Times: Google users experience temporary outages Thursday
- Town of DeWitt holds public comment session on policing, no final decisions made
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.