SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — This week on Newsmakers, NewsChannel 9 anchor Dan Cummings sits down with the Chief of Infectious Diseases Dr. Stephen Thomas and CEO Dr. Robert Corona of Upstate University Hospital.
The trio will go back to the basics and discuss what the coronavirus is, and the symptoms someone could exhibit if they contract the virus. On Newsmakers, they will also talk about the impact the virus is having on the local health care system and how prepared Upstate is to handle the virus.
Click on the player above to watch the full one hour show.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Jamesville-DeWitt School Board to discuss keeping school resource officer at next meeting
- Oneida County reports 3 more COVID-19 deaths Sunday; 5th consecutive day with at least 2 deaths
- Ithaca Police investigate armed robbery at a Byrne Dairy Saturday night
- Loyal and energetic stray Dutch shepherd looking for a forever home: Petsavers
- Syracuse Common Council to vote on new lead paint ordinance Monday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9