ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The 2021 New York budget includes a plan to provide housing and services to New York’s homeless population.
The plan includes a strategy to reach these vulnerable and sometimes difficult to reach at-risk populations. The plan includes getting mental health services to homeless across the state.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Hazy, hot, and humid, could hit 90 for the first time this year
- Syracuse Police respond to reported shooting on city’s south side
- Challenging record heat next two days in CNY
- 911 dispatchers: 3 injured after crash on Route 176 in Cayuga County
- Highlights from Home 5-25-20
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.