UPDATE (September 21, 2020) — Jerry Harris was found at Turning Stone Resort Casino 3 a.m. Monday. His name was run through a database and it was discovered he had warrants for his arrest.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse Police Department is asking for help in finding Jerry Harris, 32, a known gang member who has over 40 local arrests.
Back in June, Harris is said to have dragged a female juvenile, who was a passenger in his car, out of the vehicle during an argument, and punched her in the head. Harris allegedly broke her cell phone and took money from her. Harris also showed the victim a knife and threatened to kill her.
During a second incident in June, Harris allegedly hit a victim with a wooden pole, causing injury to the victim.
Harris is described as a black male with black hair and brown eyes. He is 6’3” and weighs around 200 pounds.
If you have any information on Harris, please contact the Syracuse Police Department Warrants Squad at (315) 442-5230.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- WATCH: Reaching for a record high Friday
- Mental and behavioral health advocates say more funding needed to address concerns
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.