SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A young man who police say threatened a teenager with a knife on a bus has been named the Fugitive of the Week by the Syracuse Police Warrant Squad.
Trejan Sales, 19, is wanted for menacing, criminal possession of a weapon and endangering the welfare of a child.
Syracuse Police Warrant Squad Supervisor, Sgt. Mike Smith, says Sales poked the teen several times with the knife and then asked the 16-year-old victim if he had ever been stabbed.
Trejan Sales is 6’0″ and weighs 175 pounds. If you have any information on his whereabouts, call the Syracuse Police Warrant Squad’s confidential tip line at (315) 442-5230.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Downtown Syracuse business struggling to recover after violent protests Saturday
- Federal Payroll Program helps many CNY small businesses, but not the perfect fit for some
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at Recess Coffee location in Syracuse
- Fulton police officer fired for social media post
- WATCH: Onondaga County’s COVID-19 briefing at 3 p.m.
For more local news, follow Christie Casciano onTwitter @CCascianoNC9