SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A young man who police say threatened a teenager with a knife on a bus has been named the Fugitive of the Week by the Syracuse Police Warrant Squad.
Trejan Sales, 19, is wanted for menacing, criminal possession of a weapon and endangering the welfare of a child.
Syracuse Police Warrant Squad Supervisor, Sgt. Mike Smith, says Sales poked the teen several times with the knife and then asked the 16-year-old victim if he had ever been stabbed.
Trejan Sales is 6’0″ and weighs 175 pounds. If you have any information on his whereabouts, call the Syracuse Police Warrant Squad’s confidential tip line at (315) 442-5230.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bail Fail: Steuben County man arrested multiple times, then released
- Soccer players union promises to defend Olympic protesters
- State Police vehicle hit on Onondaga Lake Parkway
- Dave Matthews Band set to perform at St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview
- 2020 SU football schedule unveiled
For more local news, follow Christie Casciano onTwitter @CCascianoNC9