ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Another Fugitive of the Week feels the heat, and has turned himself into Onondaga County Sheriff’s Deputies after NewsChannel 9 put you on the lookout for him.
Detectives say Edward Coplin, 32, failed to make his court appearances on a drug charge.
Last year, Syracuse firefighters found Coplin unconscious and unresponsive behind the wheel of his car in Thorden Park. A bag of cocaine was found in the center console. Detectives say Coplin regained consciousness and took off with the bag when police arrived. They caught up with him, making his 21st arrest since 2002.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Josh Allen still doesn’t care about Jalen Ramsey’s ‘trash’ comments
- WATCH: Warm for CNY Thursday, showers for some
- COVID-19 testing options limited in rural parts of Central New York
- Business owner says all tenants of Shoppingtown Mall must vacate within 30 days