ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Another Fugitive of the Week feels the heat, and has turned himself into Onondaga County Sheriff’s Deputies after NewsChannel 9 put you on the lookout for him.
Detectives say Edward Coplin, 32, failed to make his court appearances on a drug charge.
Last year, Syracuse firefighters found Coplin unconscious and unresponsive behind the wheel of his car in Thorden Park. A bag of cocaine was found in the center console. Detectives say Coplin regained consciousness and took off with the bag when police arrived. They caught up with him, making his 21st arrest since 2002.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse councilor scraps proposed changes to citizen police review board
- Border sister cities tackle trade, violence and migrant crisis during joint meeting of councils
- Oneida City Police searching for missing 79 year-old woman
- Turkish president’s White House visit draws criticism from lawmakers
- Democrats vs. Republicans as impeachment hearings start