UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Parents should check the brand of their baby carriers, as 14,000 Infantino baby carriers are being recalled because of faulty buckles, which could cause a child to fall out.
The Infantino carriers were sold at Target and on Amazon late last year.
The recall includes the “go forward”, “flip front” and “up close” models.
No injuries have been reported.
The carriers were manufactured in China, if you have these popular baby carriers, you can return it and get a free replacement.
If you have any questions or concerns about the product give Infantino a call at 1-800-840-4916.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- WATCH: A breezy, mild summery night is in store tonight
- Happy birthday to our Champions on Saturday, September 26th
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Dino Babers reacts to SU’s first win of the season: “It was a good team win”