UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Nissan is recalling two of its best sellers: The Rogue SUV and Altima Sedan. It says a defect with the back-up camera allows drivers to adjust the rearview image until its no longer visible.
The Japanese automaker says the problem affects around 1.23 million vehicles manufactured on or after May 1, 2018.
The company says it is working on an update to the system’s software to fix the problem. Once they have one, they plan to release it to Nissan dealers and offer a free repair.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Sunsets 5 p.m. or later from now on
- WATCH: Windy and snowy Sunday afternoon
- Titans, Chiefs set to battle for AFC title
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark on Derrick Henry: “I see no difficulty in tackling him”
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9