UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — Nissan is recalling two of its best sellers: The Rogue SUV and Altima Sedan. It says a defect with the back-up camera allows drivers to adjust the rearview image until its no longer visible.
The Japanese automaker says the problem affects around 1.23 million vehicles manufactured on or after May 1, 2018.
The company says it is working on an update to the system’s software to fix the problem. Once they have one, they plan to release it to Nissan dealers and offer a free repair.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Answers Questions About Breast Augmentation
- Trick-or-Treat Lunch Ideas
- ACR Health announces access to medication that helps prevent spreading HIV
- Homer Fire Department remembering one of their own
- Cuomo signs law that gives breastfeeding mothers jury duty exemption
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9