ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Two products sold in Wegmans stores are being recalled due to potential health hazards.
Raw Seafoods, Inc is initiating a recall of two Wegmans branded salmon products due to an undeclared wheat allergen.
The recalled products are:
- Wegmans Ginger Salmon, Oven Safe – 6474
- Wegmans Salmon Teriyaki, Oven Safe – 6408
Consumers who have purchased the designated products are instructed to return the products to their place of purchase. Consumers may contact the company at (508) 673-0111 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- New York State Department of Health releases Halloween guidance
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide
- Biden won’t rule out studying court-packing
- New York Jobless claims fall by almost 10,000
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9