(WIVB) — Wegmans is recalling its Veggie Power Blend and Tofu Shiitake Slaw.
This is due to the potential of the products being contaminated with Listeria.
They were sold on the Self-Serve Cold Bar between September 29 and November 4.
Customers may return these products to the Service Desk for a full refund.
For more information, Wegmans can be reached at (855) 934-3663 on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. or 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse quarterback Rex Culpepper turns the ball over 3 times as the Orange fall 38-14 to Wake Forest
- WATCH NOW: 6 p.m. update with Nicole Sommavilla and Storm Team Meteorologist John DiPasquale
- Halloween evening is just a bit bone chilling but not too spooky
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
- Multiple potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Oneida County Saturday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9