(WIVB) – Western New York’s largest cable and internet provider is relaunching an offer to help connect more students to schools during remote learning.
Charter, which operates Spectrum in New York State, will provide free internet and Wi-Fi access to educators, college students, and households with students in grades K to 12 if they don’t already have Spectrum service but live where it’s available.
The free internet and Wi-Fi is good for 60 days.
New customers can call (844) 310-1198 and a free self-installation kit will be provided.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Early voting begins Saturday in New York State
- Movie theaters can open Friday, dependent county’s COVID-19 positivity rate
- US records second-highest daily total of COVID-19 cases
- Gap Inc. exiting malls, to shutter 350 stores by 2024
- Picture of the Day: 10/23/20
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.