ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The fate of school districts’ reopening plans across New York is now in the hands of Governor Cuomo, after Friday’s deadline to submit those plans. And a new survey conducted by the New York State School Boards Association shows that there are concerns about reopening safely without additional funding.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Two people injured in crash on Route 298 in Cicero
- WATCH: A few lake effect showers overnight
- Now a ‘hospital-like’ facility, McAllen convention center begins taking COVID-19 patients
- One person killed in crash in New Berlin
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.