NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) —
The New York State Department of Health had released interim guidance for travelers coming from destinations with a high risk of coronavirus.
The guidance comes after New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo issued an executive order that says all travelers coming from states with a high transmission rate of COVID-19 must quarantine for 14-days.
Locally, Hancock International Airport posted this on their Twitter account on Thursday morning:
The entire guidance is posted below:
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Milk giveaway to be held Tuesday in Fulton
- Surprise for Skaneateles Volunteer Fire Department member of 60 years
- Bills CB E.J. Gaines opts out of 2020 season
- Bills S Jordan Poyer says team facility is like “night and day different”
- Bills QB Josh Allen improving from year two to year three
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.