BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The New York State Thruway Authority says cashless tolling is coming in November.
Projected revenue from tolls is expected to be 15-18 percent lower in 2020 than 2019.
More information on cashless tolling can be found here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Company of SU and OCC grads still finalizing Shark Tank deal
- What’s Going Around: CNY children dealing with colds, sore throats
- Free COVID-19 testing being offered in Fulton by appointment only
- Manlius Arts Cinema eager to roll film and reopen Friday, Oct. 23
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.