HERKIMER COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One man is dead following a crash in Herkimer County on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened along State Route 5 in the Town of Herkimer around 10 a.m.
New York State Police said 83-year-old Clifford Voght of Dolgeville was pulling out of a business when he was hit by an oncoming car.
Voght was killed in the crash. Three people in the other car were not hurt.
The investigation into the crash is ongoing.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Shop Local At Witty Wicks in Township 5
- Corning Museum of Glass Featured On Netflix Again
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers
- Biden inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp
- Cuomo says federal government needs to increase supply of COVID-19 vaccination to states