SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Attention Syracuse Crunch fans! When you head to the War Memorial for Saturday night’s home opener against Charlotte, you’ll find some new food choices.
Onondaga County announced that the new choices include Peppino’s concession stands featuring Italian cuisine, Bull & Bear Roadhouse’s Super Loaded Nacho Cart and the grand opening of the Slapshot Tailgate Zone! They’re all located in areas that will help keep the concourses moving.
“By utilizing two of the end spots for Peppino’s locations, spots that have a little less traffic and then taking advantage of this huge space in the basement and putting together an area where folks can come before the game. That was the genesis how to best use it and this was the end result after a couple months of planning,” said Jim Sarosy, Chief Operating Officers of the Syracuse Crunch.
All three locations will be open for Saturday night’s Crunch game.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Destiny USA hours return to normal on Friday
- 90-year-old Florida man hits hole-in-one
- Rhode Island teacher transforms conservation land into outdoor classroom
- Gov. Newsom signs new law prompted by photo scandal in crash that killed Kobe Bryant, 8 others in Calabasas
- Dying winds give crews hope in Northern California fires
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9