SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating a shooting that injured two men on Park Street early Thursday morning.
Onondaga County 911 dispatchers tell NewsChannel 9 the call went out just after 1 a.m. along the 1700 block of Park Street by Bear Street.
Syracuse Police tell NewsChannel 9 that two men were shot. A 26-year-old was shot multiple times and is listed in critical condition at a local hospital. The second victim, a 25-year-old man, was shot in the arm.
Anyone who saw what happened is being asked to call Syracuse Police at (315) 442-5222. Calls will remain confidential.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- WATCH: Damp and cool start to the last week of October
- Several potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Cortland County Sunday
- WATCH: 24th Congressional Debate
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9