SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating a shooting that injured two men on Park Street early Thursday morning.
Onondaga County 911 dispatchers tell NewsChannel 9 the call went out just after 1 a.m. along the 1700 block of Park Street by Bear Street.
Syracuse Police tell NewsChannel 9 that two men were shot. A 26-year-old was shot multiple times and is listed in critical condition at a local hospital. The second victim, a 25-year-old man, was shot in the arm.
Anyone who saw what happened is being asked to call Syracuse Police at (315) 442-5222. Calls will remain confidential.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Watch: April snow showers blanket CNY, gust winds continue
- April snow in CNY not welcomed but not unusual
- DeWitt Police warn of scammers asking for money for officers
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Police: Man arrested after sexually abusing a child
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9