DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The on-ramp to I-690 east from Bridge Street near the Town of DeWitt/East Syracuse village line has reopened after eight months of construction.
Workers spent Wednesday morning moving equipment and barriers.
The Department of Transportation had a self-imposed deadline to re-open by the end of the year.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead
- How to set the most important privacy features on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- The ‘Sod God’: 90-year-old groundskeeper has worked every Super Bowl
- U.S. Transportation Secretary ramps up efforts to combat human trafficking
- Safety concerns prompt thousands of asylum-seekers in Matamoros to relocate away from international bridge
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9