DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The on-ramp to I-690 east from Bridge Street near the Town of DeWitt/East Syracuse village line has reopened after eight months of construction.
Workers spent Wednesday morning moving equipment and barriers.
The Department of Transportation had a self-imposed deadline to re-open by the end of the year.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- USA Today: 63 Bed Bath & Beyond locations to close by the end of 2020, including 1 in Syracuse
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- CNY had 2nd highest COVID-19 positive rate among all 10 New York regions Saturday
- 5 Questions with Darryl Johnson on Buffalo Kickoff Live
- Shooting near Syracuse’s northside injures 2 Saturday afternoon
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9