ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There is a traffic alert that drivers on 690 should know about this weekend. The highway will be reduced to one lane in both directions between Exits 3 and 5. That’s the Farrell Road and Van Vleck – State Fair Boulevard exits.
The work will begin at 6 a.m. Saturday and last until 6 p.m. Sunday.
The lane closures are due to bridge work.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Country’s female stars kick off CMA Awards
- Brindisi named to Armed Services Committee
- SU ending Hong Kong Study Abroad semester early due to violence
- Diplomats speak out as impeachment inquiry goes public
- Syracuse councilor scraps proposed changes to citizen police review board
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9