ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There is a traffic alert that drivers on 690 should know about this weekend. The highway will be reduced to one lane in both directions between Exits 3 and 5. That’s the Farrell Road and Van Vleck – State Fair Boulevard exits.
The work will begin at 6 a.m. Saturday and last until 6 p.m. Sunday.
The lane closures are due to bridge work.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- A Local 5 one-on-one with Bob Costas: ‘You’re only as good as your last broadcast’
- Sunsets 5 p.m. or later from now on
- WATCH: Windy and snowy Sunday afternoon
- Titans, Chiefs set to battle for AFC title
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9