SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A water main break caused the eastbound lanes on West Adams Street between South Clinton and South Salina streets to be closed.
The lanes should be back open on Friday, but will close again during the overnight hours Friday and open back up Saturday afternoon once the road is repaired.
Detour signs are posted.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 16 shot, 2 dead in ‘mass shooting’ in Rochester
- SUNY Oswego student speaks out over remote learning
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9