LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Onondaga County DOT is alerting Liverpool residents of a culvert replacement project that may impact their travels.
Beginning Monday, April 13 and running through Friday, May 1, drivers along Old Route 57/Oswego Road, between Wetzel Road and Pine Hollow Drive, can expect lane closures and delays as crews work to replace a culvert.
The DOT is reminding drivers to reduce their speed in the work zone.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Another frosty night followed by a cool and sunny Sunday
- WATCH NOW: 6 p.m. update with Nicole Sommavilla and Storm Team Meteorologist Kate Thornton
- Coach Dino Babers has ‘no doubt’ that Orange can clean up mistakes after 0-2 start
- Group issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- Package containing ricin, an extremely potent toxin, addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.