OSWEGO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The City of Oswego’s Green Gateway Project begins Monday morning on Route 48. If you drive that road between Murray and Erie streets, leave yourself a little extra time. Work is expected to last for three to four weeks.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man suffers multiple stab wounds, shot at with paintball gun in Syracuse
- Black Lives Matter protests continue in Syracuse, group gives away free food to Rescue Mission
- Vestal man shoots wife, kills daughter on 4th of July, 11-year-old girl escapes unharmed
- Oswego set for firework display Sunday night, Utica Street bridge will be closed to vehicles
- WATCH: More sun, heat and humidity to start the new week
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.