OSWEGO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The City of Oswego’s Green Gateway Project begins Monday morning on Route 48. If you drive that road between Murray and Erie streets, leave yourself a little extra time. Work is expected to last for three to four weeks.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Parishioner tests positive for COVID-19, potential exposure at Cayuga County church
- Playbook week 2 – Canceled ACC games and ranked matchups
- Bilingual newspaper celebrates heritage, keeps Latino community connected
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.