SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The snowy weather is forcing the State Department of Transportation to wait until Thursday to close the Interstate 690 eastbound ramp to Interstate 81 south.
Drivers will have to detour using Bear Street.
The closing is scheduled to happen between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Friday Night Fever: The top high school basketball highlights from around Central New York
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Syracuse Police looking for man accused of attacking gas station with baseball bat
- WATCH: Cold overnight before snow returns Saturday
- Massive explosion injures three in Pennsylvania
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9