SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The snowy weather is forcing the State Department of Transportation to wait until Thursday to close the Interstate 690 eastbound ramp to Interstate 81 south.
Drivers will have to detour using Bear Street.
The closing is scheduled to happen between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Grab and Go seafood from Wegmans easy choice for holiday parties
- Witty Wicks has gifts for everyone on your list
- Cuomo signs legislation to streamline absentee voting process
- Rochester company to test treatment for Alzheimer’s
- YMCA Announces Annual CNY Book Award Nominees
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9