SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The snowy weather is forcing the State Department of Transportation to wait until Thursday to close the Interstate 690 eastbound ramp to Interstate 81 south.
Drivers will have to detour using Bear Street.
The closing is scheduled to happen between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump signs executive orders to ban TikTok, WeChat in 45 days
- When will gyms be allowed to reopen?
- WATCH: Clouding up tonight with showers skirting Central New York Friday.
- Where are they now?: Jillian Zakrzeski
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9