SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A milling and paving project on East Fayette Street in Syracuse is causing temporary lane closures and road closures.
The area impacted is between South Beech Street and Columbus Avenue.
The work began Wednesday and is expected to be completed in about two weeks.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Quite cold to start but gradually warming up
- Upstate University Hospital receives highest institutional honor for nursing excellence
- Oswego Health reports zero COVID-19 patients across all facilities
- SUNY ESF students to host a mini maple weekend
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9