SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There is a traffic alert for folks on the northside who use 7th North Street. The City of Syracuse is set to begin a milling and paving project on Saturday.
Crews will be working on the stretch of road between LeMoyne Avenue and Wolf Street between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Milling is expected to be finished by Monday, with the road repaved by the end of next week.
There will be temporary road and lane closures and detours will be posted.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- How secure is voting by mail?
- Governor excluded from presidential visit as leaders spar over water payments to the United States
- BKL Poll: Which Raiders player will cause the biggest problem for
- Playbook week 4 | No. 1 Clemson, UVa face off in primetime
- Easy Make-At-Home Apple Crisp
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9