CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There is a traffic alert for drivers in the Town of Clay. The county Department of Transportation began paving on Buckley Road between Morgan Road and Henry Clay Boulevard on Monday.
The construction runs between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Traffic lanes will be reduced, so give yourself some extra time if you have to pass through during rush hour. The project is expected to be completed by the winter.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- MOST receives $500K for Armory preservation efforts
- 8th annual Excellence in Healthcare pays tributes to heroes in the health field
- Manlius Library ‘Story Walk’ signs damaged
- Big second period surges the Comets past the Crunch
- Jamal Custis among three former Orange selected in XFL Draft
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9