CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There is a traffic alert for drivers in the Town of Clay. The county Department of Transportation began paving on Buckley Road between Morgan Road and Henry Clay Boulevard on Monday.
The construction runs between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Traffic lanes will be reduced, so give yourself some extra time if you have to pass through during rush hour. The project is expected to be completed by the winter.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Traffic Alert: Bridge deck repairs bring I-81 southbound down to one lane through City of Syracuse
- Storm Team Academy: How hurricanes form
- Rochester radio hosts of ‘Kimberly and Beck’ fired after racially charged comments
- Money in Your Pocket Minute: 6/3/2020
- News on the Go: Wednesday 6/3/2020
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9