SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A section of Grand Avenue will be closed on the westside of Syracuse for a few days to repair sewer cuts along the road.
According to a press release, the city of Syracuse Department of Public Works will close Grand Avenue, between Velasko Road and Hoefler Street, to westbound traffic from Friday, July 31 to Tuesday, Aug. 4.
During the closure, crews will be working to repair sewer cuts along the road.
The city says detour signs will be in place to redirect traffic.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- More information sought on coronavirus deaths of nursing home residents
- Following 18-month investigation, Senate passes bill protecting Olympic athletes from abuse
- Oswego contractor facing larceny charges in multiple counties
- WATCH: Drier, but a few scattered showers still around tonight
- Oswego County man arrested on Florida warrant
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.